- You can save on commuting costs.
- Or try to arrange to telecommute to reduce your commuting costs.
- Employees don't have commuting costs, wardrobe upkeep or expensive cafeteria lunches. This means more money in their pockets.
- Some areas to negotiate can include your weekly hours and where you work.Suggest a reduced schedule, such as a four-day workweek.Or try to arrange to telecommute to reduce your commuting costs.
- She reckoned she had cut her cost by half.
- She skirted round the problem of the high cost.