- Objective:To investigate the role of L2 ramus communicans in the nociceptive pathway of low back pain.
- Results: (1)91.94% of the spinal accessory nerves have rami communicans, with two-ramus type occurring frequently.
- When complicated with skin ulcer simultaneously the communicans vein near ulcer was ligated(7 limbs).
- Methods 15 cases with communicans craniorbital tumors were performed axial and coronal scan, with and without intravenous injection of contrast medium.
- Methods: Microdissection were used to obtain the number, origins and anastomosis sites of the ramus communicans as well as the related data of the spinal accessory nerve.
- The incidence of oculomotor paralysis caused by cerebral aneurysms was about 16.5% . Arteriae communicant posterior cerebri were liable to cause the disease about 40% of total aneurysms communicans posterior.