- A commerical bank is a financial institution that has the privilege of holding checking accounts and saving accouvnts, as well as performing a number of other functions releted to money.
- Management Capacity in Credit Venture: Core Capacity of Modern Commerical Bank
- The bank is a ten minutes' run from the hotel.
- The bank has progressively increased its liquidity.
- Issue on Inner Accountant Risk Formative Reason and Measure of the Commerical Bank
- In confirmation hereof we attach a bank statement.