- 做注解, 做评注
- 评论,意见,解释,批评 written or spoken remark giving an opinion on; explaining or criticizing
- vt. & vi. 评论; 谈论 make a remark; give an opinion
- a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information;
"from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"
- a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material;
"he wrote an extended comment on the proposal"
- a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people;
"the divorce caused much gossip"
- make or write a comment on;
"he commented the paper of his colleague"
- explain or interpret something
- provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases;
"He annotated on what his teacher had written"
- He made no comments on our proposal.
- Her strange behavior caused a good deal of comment.
- He commented that it was an excellent film.
- To get rid of the problem, the easiest solution is to comment out the offending lines.
Sorry, no comments.
Have you any comments on the proposal?
Comment is needless.
They watched and commented.
“What did you say about his work?”“I didn't comment.”
“Good enough for you,”my mother commented coldly.
The play has been favourably commented by the audience.
The discovery is hardly commented by the press.
He commented that he thought it was time for us to go home.
Joan commented that it was a better play than usual, and I agreed.
- comment on〔upon〕 (v.+prep.)
就(某人某事)发表看法; 评论(某人等) express one's opinion about (sth or sb) comment on sb/sth
Would you care to comment on any troublesome students in your class?你愿意谈谈你对你们班上调皮学生的看法吗?
I commented on his actions, speech without any prejudice.我评论他的行为、言论丝毫不带偏见。
The minister refused to comment publicly on these claims.部长拒绝公开评论这些要求。comment on wh-clause
Would the mayor care to comment on why he voted against the new housing project?市长是否愿意谈谈为什么他投票反对新的建房规划?
The teacher often comments on〔upon〕 how different the two boys are.老师经常谈论那两个孩子的不同之处。
- 就(某人某事)发表看法; 评论(某人等) express one's opinion about (sth or sb) comment on sb/sth
- add comment 加注释
- arouse〔cause, excite, provoke〕 comment 引起评论
- ask for〔offer〕 comments 征求〔提出〕意见
- ban comments 禁止评论
- call for comment 要求评论
- have comments 有意见
- make〔publish〕 a comment 发表意见
- need comment 需要评论
- quote a comment 引用评论
- brief〔further〕 comment 简短〔进一步〕的评论
- critical〔detailed, helpful〕 comment 尖刻〔详尽,有益〕的批评
- current〔suggestive〕 comment 时事〔建议性〕评论
- adequate comment 充分评论
- newspaper〔press〕 comments 报纸〔报界〕的评论
- comment book 留言簿
- comment hardly 几乎未加评论
- comment admiringly 赞赏地议论
- comment appreciatively 欣赏地议论
- comment coldly 冷淡地说
- comment dryly 枯燥乏味地议论
- comment favourably 称赞
- comment gratefully 感激地议论
- comment humorously 幽默地议论
- comment interestingly 有趣地议论
- comment quaintly 离奇地议论
- comment pityingly 遗憾地议论
Bibles with cuts and comments.出自：G. Crabbe
No one can go and post a letter without a comment being made.出自：V. Glendinning
He would act the biblical stories on which he was commenting.出自：Day Lewis
Eisenhower never commented on him except in private.出自：C. Ryan
She commented that she was happy to be a guest in their country.
- comment作名词时，可以是抽象名词，如Comment is needless，也可以作类名词，如He made a comment on her essay。
- comment一般用作不及物动词,后面常接介词on或upon,表示“就(某人〔某事〕)发表看法,评论(某人等)”, comment也可用作及物动词,这时后跟that从句。
- comment, animadvert, commentate, remark
错句：your comment at my work proves to be helpful.
纠正：your comment on my work proves to be helpful.
错句：will you comment the suggestion i have made?
纠正：will you comment on the suggestion i have made?
- ☆ 1400年左右进英入语，直接源自后期拉丁语的commentum，意为发明，设计。
- comment:comment n. 注释, 评论, 意见vi. 注释, 评论习惯用语ask for comment 征求意见make comments on sth. 评论某事make comments upon…