the relation between two different kinds of organisms when one receives benefits from the other without damaging it
- Through the comments' body and commens tor's URL.
- A commen danger causes commen action.
- That is the spring up of the netnews commen tary.
- Cooling treatment is commen for people who have had strokes.
- The small chin deformity was a commen developmental deformity of the jaw.
- The most commen symptomes were dysnoea(72%),chest pain(72%),and hemoptysis.
患者出现最多的症状是呼吸困难 (72%25 )、胸痛 (72%25 )和咯血 (45%25 )。