- Cellulase was produced by growing Penicillium sp. NXP25 in liquid medium consisted of 5% com cob powder, 3% wheat bran, 0.35% nitrogen source No 10 and 0.3% calcium chloride.
青霉（Penicillium sp.;） NXP25在5%25玉米穗轴粉;3%25麦(?)
- The results shows that treatd natural lignocellulosic sample such as com cob etc,their length of fibre bundle shortens,fibre bundle arrange disorders,biomass appearance and structure of samples largelyu change to be dilataion and loose state.
- The dilute acidhydrolysis quantitative measure results shows that overall yield of the reducing sugar of treated samples largely increase,hydrolysis rate of com cob sample is over the 80%,the rate and speed of hydrolysis are increased by times.
- The farmer was pleased to see his piles of corns on the cob.
- com cob
- Rain, rain, go away, com again another day.