having the form of a column;
"trees with columniform trunks"
"a columnlike tree trunk"
- The collecting duct is composed of the monolayer columnlike epithelia and there are abundant membrane labyrinths in cytoplast.
- Any small columnlike structure in various plants and animals, often forming the central axis of development for the organism or an anatomical structure.
- A columnlike structure, especially one formed by the union of a stamen and the style in an orchid flower, or one formed by the united staminal filaments in flowers such as those of the hibiscus or mallow.
- The monolayer columnlike epithelia constitute the proximal convoluted tubule and its nucleolus that located in the middle part of cell is roundness and there are abundant mitochondria in cytoplast.
- trees with columned trunks; columnar forms; a columnlike tree trunk
- trees with columned trunks; columnar forms; a columnlike tree trunk.