- The influences of column diameter and height on the countercurrent flotation process were discussed, and the new concepts of choked air bubbles and area load were put forward.
- Discrete particle method (DPM) is used to calculate the overall movements of particles with a diameter of 4 mm and gas in a cylindrical spouted bed with a column diameter of 0.1 m.
- By adjusting column diameters and lattice constants of the array to coincide with the excitation wavelength, the fluorescence was markedly enhanced.
- Uses the column diameter for the electric cable bend test 2 times
- She angled her column of chitchat toward teenagers.
- This lens can magnify 20 diameter.