- The lamp fell plonk on the table.
- This piece of glass seems to be part of a lamp.
- A moth was fluttering round the lamp.
- She coloured faintly and seemed put off her stride.
- Try to wear a colour that is less obtrusive.
- Half the oil in the lamp had burnt away.
colouredness coloured coloured striped single jersey coloured applique table-cloth coloured jacquard knitted fabric coloured Zantedeschia aethiopica Coloured leaves plants resources coloured hot_dipped zinc coating coloured painted coat steel plate coloured lights/glass/paper coloured cover note notebock book coloured SBS modified emulsified asphalt