a metal cap or band placed on a wooden pole to prevent splitting
a cone-shaped chuck used for holding cylindrical pieces in a lathe
a band or collar that holds an individual stone in a jewelry setting
- Collet was flabbergasted by Sophie Neveu's bravado.
- Collet could not believe his ears.
- "That must be how Langdon got here," Collet said.
- God knows he needs the pension, Collet thought.
- Collet tried to imagine how this could happen.
- "My name is Lieutenant Jerome Collet.
- collet chuck 弹簧夹头；筒夹夹头；...