- A new coagulant agent polymerized by both inorganic and organic high moleculars was developed for water purification.
- The application of chitosan and its derivations, as a coagulation agent in treating wastewater and drinking water was summarized.
- Inorganic compound coagulating agent,represented by polysilicate aluminate,is the water treatment agent that is developing very fast recently.
- Many soy foods are naturally high in calcium (some fortified with calcium because it is a good source of a particular coagulating agent).
- Study is made to treat non-chemical pulping paper-making wastewater with chemical process adopting polysilicate aluminium as coagulating agent.
- The application of coal-powder ash in manufacturing high efficient coagulating agent and in other water purification uses are introduced.