- I told him mine, which was down that street there, and which I wanted him to take to the Dover coach office for sixpence.
- Reporting from Orlando, Fla. -- The door to the Lakers coaches' office opened and assistant coach Brian Shaw stepped out into the hallway with a smile across his face.
- "Tex is foaming at the mouth down there in the coaches' office right now," Jackson said."He wanted his money back at halftime.
- Routine office work is my bread and butter.
- The coach built the team up to a fighting pitch.
- She is a receptionist in a doctor's office.