a jointly owned commercial enterprise (usually organized by farmers or consumers) that produces and distributes goods and services and is run for the benefit of its owners
an association formed and operated for the benefit of those using it
- Thank You for your Co operation.
- The two schools are co operating on the project.
- The WTO membership will lead China to further commit itself to intensifying such co operation and pushing for bilateral talks between developed and developing countries.
- The preliminary exparimental results of a new developed PSTM STM co operation system are reported.
- The one who makes the heads of the pins must be certain of the co operation of the one who makes the points if he does not want to run the risk of producing pin heads in vain.
- Objective:To investigate the curative effects of combined Ventolin TM on acute ashma in child and the nursing co operation.