- Sulfur removal can be carried out either before or after CO conversion as the situation dictates.
- After the CO conversion step practically all the carbon from the feedstock is in the form of carbon dioxide.
- The principle, technological condition selection and process of CO conversion as well as catalyser's heating-up and reduction are discussed.
- Commercial operation results showed that FBD HTS catalyst features high CO conversion,low steam/gas operation, strong tolerance to sulfur, high strength and long service life.
- The Ag/Al2O3 and Pt/Al2O3 combined system with ethanol as the reductant was effective to broaden the temperature window for the reduction of NO, and the maximum NO conversion reached 90% and the HC and CO conversions were above 90%.
- Keywords The selectivity of dimethyl ether（DME）;CO conversion;Stability;