- A sheer,strong silk or silklike clothing fabric with a dull,creped surface.
- A sheer, strong silk or silklike clothing fabric with a dull, creped surface.
- Arming at the demands of clothing fabric, the development of microfibre product had been carried through.
- This factory accumulated many year specialized production wools, the cloth fabric toy's experience.
- The awards are mostly Huajiang (Cloth fabric hanging on bamboo frame, with tissues stuck on), and the awarders are mainly local tycoons.
- A variant of this phage will even link up with its fellows to form a gold wire many centimeters long, which can be spun like thread and woven into cloth fabric.