- Both Bach and Beethoven wrote classical music.
- The clerk held out a dress for Martha to try on.
- Tessa laid out her best dress to wear at the party.
- His writings are full of classical allusions.
- She wore a diamond clip on her new dress.
- An orchestra usually plays classical music.
classical age classical classical Chinese body philosophy classical R Coronae Borealis star classical notion of civil society classical Chinese artistic essays classical transformational grammar classical learning of Tang Dynasty Classical philosophy of technology classical electron theory of metal Classical law-of-nature school classical methods of navigation.