an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding;
"the professor's clarification helped her to understand the textbook"
the act of removing solid particles from a liquid
- It is time for the clarification of the situation.
- They asked for a clarification of his position.
- In this context I will like to make a clarification.
- After I read the clause, I feel it needs some clarification.
- See the examples below for clarification.
- mechanical clarification 机械净化,机械法澄清...
- clarification tank 澄清池
- juice clarification 果汁澄清
- preliminary clarification 初步澄清
- feed clarification 料液澄清
- electrophoretic clarification 电泳澄清
- clarification basin 澄清池
- chemical clarification 化学澄清
- centrifugal clarification 离心净化
- accelerated clarification 加速澄清
- water clarification 水的澄清
- secondary clarification 二次澄清
- clarification plant 澄清装置
- coolant clarification 冷却剂净化处理...
- sewage clarification 污水净化
- clarify 澄清