the judge who presides over a supreme court
- The chief judge announced the final judgment.
- The president of the People's Court or the chief judge of a division shall designate one judge to be the presiding judge of the collegial panel.
- The chief justice will swear in the president.
- The Chief Justice gave his judgement the week before.
- When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall pr eside.
- Justice Brent Benjamin -- now chief justice -- voted to overturn a fifty million dollar judgment against the Massey Coal Company.