a ski lift on which riders (skiers or sightseers) are seated and carried up or down a mountainside; seats are hung from an endless overhead cable
- Your chairlift can be neatly folded away against the wall.
- Skiers take the chairlift up the mountain at the Swiss mountain resort of Davos.
- General Motors recently pioneered a "Sit-n-Lift" motorised chairlift as an accessory on its minivans.
- AS THE Ramcharger chairlift cranks its frozen passengers to the top of Montana's Andesite Mountain, Jan and Lorene Nobert from Quebec beam about their American holiday.
- Transportation can also include taking a chairlift up a Colorado mountainside or standing at the rail of a cruise ship looking across the blue Caribbean.
- Underarm vents let you dump heat after a hard mogul run, and a removable hood gives you a choice of coverage.A music pocket holds your tunes, so you stay entertained on the chairlift.
- chair lift 升降椅; 架空滑车...