material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
foil in thin strips; ejected into the air as a radar countermeasure
be silly or tease one another;
"After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- The girl is winnowing the chaff from the corn.
- An old bird is not to be caught with chaff.
- They are sorting out the wheat from the chaff.
- We often chaff him for his fear of his wife.
- The boys chaff the french boy about his mistake in speaking English.
- chaff blower 颖糠吹送器
- chaff scale 黑点蚧
- saturation chaff 饱和干扰
- chaff riddle 颖糠筛
- chaff dispenser 箔条投放器
- chaff simulator 箔条模拟器
- chaff cloud 涂覆金属纸带云,箔条...
- chaff dropping 散布金属带
- chaff cutter 饲料切割机
- active chaff 有源干扰物
- chaff device 诱骗装置,雷达干扰装...
- chaff return 箔条反射
- chaff dipole 箔条偶极子
- chaff slicer 铡草机
- a grain of wheat in a bushel of chaff 毫无结果
- be caught with chaff 易受欺骗(易于上当)...
- sift the wheat from the chaff 分清良莠
- separate the wheat from the chaff 分清良莠