- The variation laws of dynamic elastic modulus and damping ratio for composite sample of cemented clay?clay are studied experimentally by means of triaxial apparatus. Emphasis is laid on the influence of replacement ratio and confining pressure.
- Mg2+ can decrease mainly the mid and long term strength at a certain extent, Cl" affects the strength significantly in all periods, while SO42" has a great adverse effect on the long term strength of cemented clay.
- Analysis on reinforcement mechanism of nanometer silica fume reinforced cemented clay
- He cemented the bricks into place.
- He fashioned the clay into a jar.
- The floor has been cemented over.