- As the latex addition increases, the compressive strength of cement stone is reduced, and the fle...
- The higher the calcination temperature, the lower the strength, and the higher the free linear expansion rate of cement stone is.
- In this paper, parameters to evaluate the dynamic mechanical property of oil well cement stone are determined to be elasticity modulus aod crashing absorption energy.
- With the early frostbiting and its principle, it is concluded that freezing resistance of concrete during early setting process has much relevance to the formed microstructure of cement stone.
- Repair and application of cement stone wall
- Effect of Na_2SO_4 on properties of Cement stone