- The other faction sees that the so-called Celtic Tiger economic boom has created a flurry of unrestricted growth and development.
- The Republic has made significant gains from its membership of the EU, earning the soubriquet Celtic Tiger for its economic progress.
- The term is modeled on Four Asian Tigers and Celtic Tiger , which were used to describe the economic boom periods in parts of East Asia and Ireland , respectively.
- The tiger in the cage gnawed listlessly at a bone.
- People say that the tiger is still lurk close to.
- It's dangerous to be so near to the tiger.