- Objective: The p33INGlb was first cloned in 1996. It involved in some biological functions, such as negative regulation of cell proliferation and in the control of cellular aging, anchorage dependence and apoptosis.
- The scientists suggested in the paper that long-term supplementation “may be effective in attenuating age-associated cognitive decline by slowing the rate of mitochondrial decay and cellular aging.
- The aging football player was playing on the skids.
- Decrease in the EGF induced AP l/CREB Sequence specific Binding Activity during Cellular Aging
- He prefers to assort with people of his own age.
- Even the best quality rubber will perish with age.