a tight-fitting headdress
a top (as for a bottle)
a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive
something serving as a cover or protection
a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
a protective covering that is part of a plant
an upper limit on what is allowed
(dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- He capped my story by telling a better one.
- In wood-frame construction, a horizontal member, capping the exterior wall studs, upon which the roof rafters rest.
- capping salt 新沉积盐,表层盐,加...
- capping mass 复盖岩石
- capping brick 檐砖,压顶砖...
- capping plug 盖塞
- capping thickness 复盖层厚度
- rope capping 钢丝绳与提升容器的连...
- capping machine 封口机,压盖机...
- mud capping 泥盖
- capping phenomena 成帽现象
- capping piece 帽木,压顶
- capping metal 浇灌金属
- capping enzyme 加帽酶
- capping beam 压檐梁
- capping crane 加盖起重机
- end capping 封端
- pulp capping 盖髓术,牙髓覆盖法...