- vt. 以大写字母写；使 ... 资本化；估价
- vi. 利用
draw advantages from;
"he is capitalizing on her mistake"
"she took advantage of his absence to meet her lover"
supply with capital, as of a business by using a combination of capital used by investors and debt capital provided by lenders
write in capital letters
compute the present value of a business or an income
consider expenditures as capital assets rather than expenses
convert (a company's reserve funds) into capital
- Don't forget to capitalize the first letter in the sentence.
- Please capitalize the report.
- He has decided to capitalize all his property .
- Everyone should capitalize on his opportunity.
- How do you capitalize on that this weekend?
The publishers..do not intend to capitalize the publicity.出自：Publishers Weekly
The Cambodian left is now in a position to mobilize the peasantry, capitalizing on Sihanouk's personal prestige.出自： N. Chomsky