- n. 跳跃；恶作剧；罪恶的勾当；续随子（有刺灌木）
- v. 雀跃；蹦跳
any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis
pickled flower buds used as a pungent relish in various dishes and sauces
a crime (especially a robbery);
"the gang pulled off a bank job in St. Louis"
a playful leap or hop
gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement;
"it was all done in play"
"their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly"
a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
jump about playfully
- The children cut a caper in the yard.
- The girl's caper cost her a twisted ankle.
- I'd like to know what caper he is up to now.
- He is planning his next caper -- the stick-up of the city bank.
- The lambs were capering about in the fields.