- n. 癌；肿瘤；毒瘤
- n. 巨蟹座
- 属巨蟹座的人（约出生于 6 月 22 日至 7 月 22 日）
- [U][C]癌 a diseased growth in the body, which may cause death
- [C]迅速蔓延的积弊,弊害 evil or dangerous thing that spreads quickly
any malignant growth or tumor caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division; it may spread to other parts of the body through the lymphatic system or the blood stream
(astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
a small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere; between Leo and Gemini
the fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22
type genus of the family Cancridae
- He was afflicted with cancer.
- The patient finally died from cancer.
- He's got a cancer in his liver.
- The oncologist invented a new kind of interferon to prevent cancer.
- It was a cancer for permanency and pain.
- The doping is a cancer of the pure Olympic Games.
- I'm a Cancer and my brother is a Leo.
- Cancer knits sweaters and makes fudge for the neighborhood.
- He has received many honors for his research into cancer.
- Violence is a cancer in our society.
- cancer cells 癌细胞
- the spread of the cancer 癌细胞的扩散
The Cancer men are far more constant than the Cancer women.出自： attrib.
The application of toads to a cancered breast.出自： Goldsmith
This strident fanaticism which had..cancered him with revolt.出自： M. Bragg