- The pyloric caecal index dropped prior to the spawning season.
- The husband replies impatiently: "It is caecal!"It is caecal!!
- The Structure of Peyer's patch was similar to that of caecal tonsil, which consisted of densely-packed lymphoid cells and many lymphoid nodules (germinal centres).
- The result showed that acetic acid,propionic acid and total VFA concentrations in caecal and colonic digesta of the IMO group were higher(P<0.05) comparing with the control group.
结果表明 ;35日龄时 ;IMO组盲肠乙酸、丙酸 ;结肠乙酸、丙酸及总VFA浓度均显著高于对照组(P<0.;05) ;
- This commensal organism is part of the gastrointestinal tract flora and can become extremely virulent, often in the setting of immuno-suppression such as neutropenia, occult malignancy(commonly caecal) and poorly controlled diabetes.
- Keywords caecal diverticulitis;appendicitis;ileocecal resection;