- Methods Double-armed 7-0 prolene suture was used in the continuous buried suture method of double eyelids operation.
- The buried suture were entered from A and got out from B,and then from B to C,and so on. The suture got out of F at last .
- Objective To modify continuous buried suture method of double eyelids operation that can decrease post-operative complications.
- Methods60 human cadaver flexor digitorum tendons were divided into 3 groups and sewed by core long-distance buried suture, Kessler s technique and Bunnell s technique respectively.
- We studied a method of the forehead and brow lift with continue buried sutures.
- The subcutaneous, galea and periosteum were fixed with continue buried sutures.