English actor who was the first to play the leading role in several of Shakespeare's tragedies (1567-1619)
- Richard Burbage was right, of course.
- One of the Death Eaters spat on the floor. Charity Burbage revolved to face Snape again.
- He was learning, learning, learning.One day we met Burbage, an actor with Lord Strange's Men.
- Male drivers have been queuing up at a car wash in Burbage, because a team of topless girls does the hard work.
- The people loved the play, they loved Burbage as Hamlet, they cried for poor Ophelia's death, and they shouted for the murderer Claudius to die.