- Just ask Bunbury girl Tessa Green.
- This is a lush valley of rolling hills, (historically dairy country) with panoramic views to the port city of Bunbury.
- Bunbury from me to be kind enough not to have a relapse on Saturday for I rely on you to arrange my music for me.
- The vineyard is located half way between Mandurah and Bunbury on the Old Coast Road.
- Algernon confesses that he, too, has created an invalid in the country he tends to, Bunbury, for when he needs to get out of town.
- The Geographe wine region is a comfortable 2 hours drive south of Perth and its is centred around the port city of Bunbury.