- v. 用整个侧面撞击或碰撞
- adv. 侧面
- n. 猛烈的抨击
an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution;
"he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
a speech of violent denunciation
all of the armament that is fired from one side of a warship
the whole side of a vessel from stem to stern;
"the ship was broadside to the dock"
the simultaneous firing of all the armament on one side of a warship
toward a full side;
"a broadside attack"
with a side facing an object;
"the train hit the truck broadside"
"the wave caught the canoe broadside and capsized it"
collide with the broad side of;
"her car broad-sided mine"
- Their truck broadsided the bus.
- The ship hit the harbour wall broadside on.
- The car skidded and crashed broadside into another car.
- The reviewer leveled a broadside at the novel.
- The Prime Minister delivered a broadside at her critics.
- broadside on 侧对
- broadside fire 边射, 垂向发射...
- broadside directional antenna 同相天线
- broadside radiator 边垂射辐射器...
- broadside directive 垂射
- broadside mill 宽展机座
- broadside sea 横浪
- broadside array 垂射天线阵列,宽边天...
- broadside rolling 宽展轧制
- broadside antenna 边射天线
- broadside stand 宽展机座
- broadside firing 舷侧发射
- give someone a broadside 连珠炮似地谴责某人,...
- give a broadside 将舷炮一齐向敌军发射...