the use of brief expressions
the attribute of being brief or fleeting
- Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity.
- That, and the relative brevity and insecurity of modern jobs, means your CV has to work harder than ever.
- I decided that brevity would be as much appreciated as eloquence.
- Any brevity in my announcement was down to the fact that I was busy editing!
- Its virtue resides in its clarity and brevity.
- His style is characterized by brevity.
- briefness 简单
- shortness 短小
- conciseness 简洁
- transience 短暂，片刻，稍纵即逝...
- quickness 急速
- swiftness 迅速
- succinctness 简明
- concision 简明
- pithiness 有力
- curtness 简略
- complexity 复杂