reduced red wine with onions and parsley and thyme and butter
- I cooked my very first Beef Bourguignon for you, and I got it out of the oven to season it, and the phone rang.
- Chief economist Francois Bourguignon says research at the bank is a complex process that requires compromises.
- The question is how valuable is that advice? Not even the bank's chief economist, senior vice president Francois Bourguignon, could answer that.
- He succeeds Francois Bourguignon, who retired from the Bank Group last year to become Director of the Paris School of Economics.
- Bourguignon is one member of an advisory panel, comprised of prominent industry members, which has been formed especially to offer expertise and support to AE.
- Boeuf Bourguignon Burgundy beef simmered in red wine