- Dongpu depression, in which the halites were deposited in two depositional cycles,is a typical salty lacus in Bohaiwan basin.
- During past years, 31 deep reservoirs has been discovered and proved in Paleogene and the lower sequences in Bohaiwan Basin.
- Nanpu sag in Bohaiwan basin is a Tertiary semi-graben fault sag, and is also one of the sub-tectonic units of Huanghua depression.
- The exploration in new series of strata and new area of Bohaiwan Basin is concisely reviewed and the petroleum geological conditions are analyzed.
- The asphaltene of a biodegraded oil from Caoqiao oilfield, Dongying depression, Bohaiwan Basin has been investigated by ruthenium-ions-catalyzed oxidation technique (RICO).
- Hua?8 well lies in Dongying sag of Shengli oildom and gained commercial oil pleasantly in April 16 forty years ago, and it raised the curtain on hydrocarbon exploration of Bohaiwan basin.