- Blunt trauma injury was found on the victim's head.
- Following blunt trauma to the eye vision went down to hand motion.
- Direct fetal injury is an infrequent complication of blunt trauma.
- The highest percentage of victim injuries was from blunt trauma and burns.
- Traumatic tracheoesophageal fistulas, especially secondary to blunt trauma are extremely rare.
- Purpose: To describe the "dependent viscera" sign and determine its value in the CT diagnosis of blunt traumatic diaphragmatic rupture.