- Except on the crown,which was raggedly bald,he had stiff black hair,standing jaggedly all over it,and growing down hill almost to his broad,blunt nose.
- Except on the crown，which was raggedly bald，he had straight，black hair，standing all over it and growing downhill almost to his broad，blunt nose.
- Except on the crown, which was raggedly bald, he had stiff black hair, standing jaggedly all over it, and growing down hill almost to his broad, blunt nose.
- A few finless porpoises -- smaller, stouter mammals with blunt noses -- were moved into a reserve, along with one baiji. The porpoises survived, but the captive baiji died.
- Because of the effect of an ablation lag the roll torgue is produced when the blunt nosed cones at angles of attack roll relative to the wind fixed coordinates.
- I wrinkled up my nose at the nasty smell.
bluntly blunt blunt pseudopodial projection Blunt vertebral artery injury blunt placenta and ovum curet blunt hook for breech delivery blunt maxillary antrun cannula blunt placenta and ovum curette Blunt Conical Re-Entry Vehicle blunt-pointed platinum cautery Blunt scissors don't cut cleanly. Blunt-winged Paddy-Field Warbler