- Blunt injury to the chest may also result in myocardial contusion.
- Blunt injury to the skull may be of varying severity.
- Blunt injury to the spine will often heal with complete recovery.
- A 5-year-old girl sustained a blunt injury on left upper eyelid and thereafter a small nodule was developed over the lesion site.
- The causes of injury included blunt injury, shot gun injury, and knife injury, degloving injury etc.
- Identified, the victim Wang right shoulder, left Zhoubi exist outside the formation of multiple blunt injuries.