- The iliopsoas is also separated from the capsule by blunt dissection and retracted medially.
- If more proximal exposure is needed, carefully follow the radial nerve proximally and bluntly dissect it from the region of the spiral groove.
- In fact, the two layers could easily be separated by blunt dissection beyond the fat pad in all the cadaveric specimens although they became astonishing thinner in some areas.
- Therefore blunt dissection of the soft tissue overlying the middle vault is recommended to preserve these vessels, in an attempt to maximize venous return and help minimize tip edema.
- I suffered a blunt refusal when I called him.
- His isolation has made him blunt about the feelings of others.