- The most common problem associated with siler exposure is argyria: the skin turns a bluish gray as granule s of siler accumulate in the body.
- A yellow and olive warbler (Oporornis philadelphia) of eastern North America, having a bluish gray hood set off by a black band on its breast.
- It is bluish gray from the crown to the upper back, and its fairly wide black eyeline that extends from its forehead to its nape gives it the appearance of wearing a black mask.
- Marches into the tour area, the high more than 10 rice which in the sand beach that pair rises straight from the ground, the long more than 60 meter bluish gray color megalith sees impressively.
- Siamese cat having a bluish cream body and dark gray points.
- His hair became gray when he was only forty.