- The curtains have white flowers on a blue ground.
- English: Flag of Blue Ground, White Sun, and Moon, the Flag of the Republic of Taiwan, Temporary government in Tokyo.
- The hard rock in which diamonds are found is called blue ground, because it is somewhat blue.
- The designer used ivory tambour-embroidered motifs on a blue ground, creating the effect of Wedgewood porcelains.
描述: Fashioned from the softest possible periwinkle-colored cashmere; the body is lined with ivory silk chiffon.
- See blue ground, green division is taking the slipcover of wide falbala, maintaining this in the heart is his tool that brush a shoe.
- The clear water mirrored the blue sky.