- The Jun glaze belongs to the northern celadon system. It is a type of opaque blue glaze of different intensities.
- The domes are covered with blue glaze tiles forming classical Mongolian cloud patterns and inlaid with golden glaze tiles. The colour combination and design, much adored by the Mongols, are symbols of purity and benignity.
- blue glaze flower pot with white floral design
- Bowl with purple-splashed pale blue glaze
- sky blue glaze vase engraved floral design
- blue glaze vase with golden dragon phoenix design