- This blue cloth will discolour through exposure to the sun.
- She was dressed in full hijab, a bright blue cloth framing her face.
- His cap was a dainty thing, his closebuttoned blue cloth roundabout was new and natty, and so were his pantaloons.
- A shaky old lady entered the shop carrying a little bundle wrapped in blue cloth.
- She put her account book in her pocket and departed, firmly grasping the blue cloth bundle.
朱三太连连摆手说，把折子藏在衣袋里，捧着她的蓝布手巾包竟自去了。She waved her hand in refusal.
- Over the gold altar they are to spread a blue cloth and cover that with hides of sea cows and put its poles in place.