- A blending coal coking effect was analyzed by using the coals provided by the Datong coalfield.
- It was demonstrated that the tar ratio was high at large, the blending coal not only reduced the sulfur content but also improved the low-temperature carbonization process and the product quality.
- A blending coal coking effect was analyzed by using the coals provided by the Datong coalfield. Also, the products structure adjustment of Datong group was discussed.
- combustion behaviors of blend coal
- Thermal Blended Coal is a mixture of coal which is customized to meet specific customer requirements.
- The changes of ash fusion point of coal blending are not the relationship of simple additivity of ash fusion point for two blended coals but that of non-linearity.