- The CA/EVA blend membranes, cast from DIO/DCE solvent mixture and DIO/CYH solvent mixture, was used to separate MeOH/MTBE mixture with 5(wt)% MeOH.
- The dewatering rate and swelling ratio of the blend membranes all decreased with the increase of blend ratio of PVA/glutin.
- The polyether-polyurethane(PEU)/polyethersulfone(PES) blend membranes and polyester-polyurethane(PSU)/PES blend membranes were prepared by phase inversion method.
- By studying the influences of co-solvents on the film forming properties of PLA/PVA blend membranes, dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) was chosen as the better co-solvent.
- The Polyacrylonitrile/Polymethy 1me thacrylate(PAN/PMMA),Polyacrylonitrile /Polycarhonate(PAN/PC) Blend membranes and their separation properties were studied in this paper.
- The blend membranes of chloromethylated/quaternized polysulfone and polyvinylidene for ultrafiltration of cathodic electrophoretic paints were prepared.