- The surface of the blend fibers were investigated by SEM.
- The degree of crystallinity, degree of orientation, modulus and density of blend fibers decrease with increasing chitin content.
- The compatibility of PA6/CDP blend was investigated by DSC and d. m. a.. The PA6/CDP blend fibers were spun on the basis of measuring the rheologic properties of PA6/CDP blend.
- The tests of surface contact angle and moisture regain of the fiber showed that the hydrophilicity of the blend fibers was improved with increasing content of SP.
- Material selection and blend fiber distribution in yarn section and spinning process flow are introduced.
- The mechanical properties and crystallinity of PAN blend fiber were decreased with the increase of TAM content.