- Pathogenetic condition of bleeding, bleeding duration and bleeding amount ,reaction of antihemorrhagic, life span and adverse reaction were observed.
- Results Patients in B group were obviously superior to those in A group in bleeding amount and wound surface s epithelial metaplasia and therapeutic effica...
- The stoppage of bleeding or hemorrhage.
- He has a large amount of mail to answer every day.
- She bound up the child's bleeding wound with gauze.
- His face was busted open and bleeding.