- With luck EU labour law will stop Mr Blatter and keep it that way.
- Three weeks later Blatter wrote again to Drossart in London.
- Urs Linsi, Blatter's finance director is the man to ask.
- Blatter was vehement in his opposition last week, so Scudamore has his work cut out.
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter was furious that the Football Association didn't suspend Ferdinand from the moment he failed to appear for the test.
- "I respect him because he cares not only about elite football," said Blatter on a recent visit to Russia.