- Daughter nuclei moved towards the egg surface in the form of cometic energids to form blastoderm during the cleavage.
- Somite is divided from head to feet, blastoderm is divided from inner to outer .
- Furthermore, combining information of our research, it is emphatically introduced about microinjection into chicken, s blastoderm.
- Abstract: The early embryonic development of Chanis bilin eata Walker has been described.It includes three stages.The first is the formation of cleavage and blastoderm,the second is germ band and gastru al,and the third is coelom.
- After a period of growth, to 4 pm at the blastoderm over the weekend inside and outside the two germ layers, from the ectodermal layer of differentiated cells within the mesoderm to form embryos.
- Transplanted Embryo and Grafted Alien Blastoderm Culture in Vitro for Chick